As we end the 2017/2018 school year we would like to hear from you!
Please take a moment to take our 2017/2018 PTA survey so that we can plan for next year’s festivities- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9CYS6MC .
If you are wondering how you can help us continue raise funds during the summer months. Don’t forget to…
- Utilize our shutterfly store page for all of your photos and memories
- Order your goods from our Amazon Smile page
- Save those box tops and use the Box Top app! Though we did not have a collection this year we are happy to take your saved up box tops and turn them in over the summer contact us and we will arrange pickup. Don’t know how to use the app see this blog post where we actually tried it out! It was pretty easy and came with Coupons!
- Save those milk tops from Longmont Dairy. We will have a collection box in the fall in the main hallway next year. Information from the program can be found here .
- Register for the Jefferson County Library Summer Reading Program by June 1st, and help us be in the running for $800.00 for our school. This program is free and there are prizes for the kids to earn thru their summer reading journey.