Did you know you can explore our Green Gables library from your Jeffco Connect site?
You can! Let’s take a look at how you can earn those extra raffle tickets for exploring new genres, reading a new book, an ebook or simply picking out the right level book for your kiddo!
Steps to complete:
- Log into Jeffco Connect
- From the left side menu select District Library
- Select Elementary schools
- Select Green Gables Elementary from the dropdown
- Enter any word in the search criteria to open up our library page
- Logging in will open up more options for you to explore
- User ID: Your student ID (located on the Jeffco Connect home page in the student information window or on any report card)
- Password: The last four digits of your student ID
- You then can start to explore from the menu : Ebooks, book by level, book by genre
NOTE: On your mClass report your kiddo had a TRC Reading level. Here is a helpful link to convert that reading level to an AR or lexile level . Using our library search you can search by Lexile level or AR Level for reading level appropriate books for your kiddo. Research has shown that having a child read at their level improves confidence. Let’s be honest though as long as they reading… whatever they are reading ….that is a good thing.. Right? If you don’t want to be so technical about reading levels the IPICK method also helps kiddo select a book from the library.
READ ON LEPRECHAUNS… READ ON #ROLRO